From the preliminary task, (creating a shot library), I have gained a better understanding of the use of each technique and how to incorporate them into a product to represent certain aspects of the narrative and highlight characteristics of our chosen genre. In my progression exploring many aspects of what would be the full product I have practiced analyzing these techniques and have learned how to apply them. I also believe that we have found more intriguing shots than the ones that we originally planned to use. The location that we used is also different from the one we planned previously as there wasn’t enough light in the original spot. We also decided to add a variety of sounds during various scenes, as we all agreed that we wanted a slightly different mood for some scenes. Coming from our first ideas, the film sort of grew up, adopting a broader range of ideas and camera angles to better the final product.